Problem with Trees?
Construction plans around trees. Need an Appraisal? Involved in a lawsuit regarding your trees? Worried if your tree is a high risk hazard? Have you gotten notification from your city regarding your tree? Are you trees not looking good or in poor health? Do you want an independent assessment of your landscape?
We can help!
Robert Brudenell is a Board-Certified Master Arborist and a Registered Consulting Arborist, one of about a 100 people worldwide who hold both designations. He is Tree Risk Assessment Qualified and Tree and Plant Appraisal Qualified. Robert has a degree in Forestry from Purdue University and has 30+ years’ experience working with trees. He has worked on many industry committees and advisory groups, including the Council of Tree and Landscape Appraisal (CTLA).
- Diagnose Tree and Landscape problems
- Construction advisement and consulting
- Expert Witness and litigation
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Tree Valuations and Appraisals
- Forensic Investigations
- Storm Damage and Restorative pruning recommendations
- Monitor Landscapes
- Supervision of Landscape installations (inspect plant material, ensure proper planting techniques, etc.)
- Develop or evaluate Plant Health Care programs
- Analytical tree health evaluations based on Photosynthetic rates
- Educate and teach about trees and their functions
Robert’s experience running a local tree care company for over 25 years in the Denver Metro area provide him with a sound and extensive knowledge base of local plants, insects, diseases, weather, soils, and other factors that affect plant growth and development. This vast experience also enables Robert to diagnose and recommend treatment plans to help trees recover from injury or poor health.
1952 W. Dartmouth Ave
Englewood, CO 80110